Welcome!

This blog is a running record of my cooking/homemaking experiments. I'm on a pretty tight budget, so all of my recipes are adapted to be affordable and healthy.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

preview...

So, I've cooked two things this week that I can hardly wait to share, but since all my professors have decided to bombard me with tests right before Spring Break, I've forbidden myself to blog about them until my tests are done.  However, I can't resist a little preview... I made some A-mazing Apple Muffins on Monday night, and on Tuesday night I made Pork Chops and Veggies in my crockpot, and it was such a success that my fiance asked me to make more for a "second dinner" later that night, instead of asking for dessert!  Needless to say, I really can't wait to give up writing about educational philosophers for a week, and write about these recipes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment